We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, September 22, 2011

Playground Photo Shoot



I chose navy blue and green for the colors on this lay-out. I stamped the title on in silver but it didn't show up very well so I used a green gel pen to fill in the letters and make them stand out more. I randomly stamped designs on the background paper in silver ink- it showed up better on the green! I ran three navy colored ribbon pieces along the side of the page and simply taped them on the back. My journaling is just written in a corner directly on the background paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment