We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Let's Go Sledding Today!

For this sledding page, I choose two matching print papers, one in blue and one in white and cut the blue one into 6-inch squares. Then I created my block-style background by alternating the blue squares on the white paper. I matted all my pictures on dark blue paper, creating a pieced mat for the long, narrow one on the right-hand page. The chipboard snowflakes are by Bazzill Basics and they started out plain grey so I stamped them with three different shades of blue ink. The title letters are metal punch-outs by Colorbok. On one of my photos, I used alpha punches to punch the word "Whee" in the snow.



No comments:

Post a Comment