We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Halloween Dragon

I'm apparently really into sets of three photos. It just seems like I happen to end up with so many that tell a great story in triplicate.

This page is Scott's Halloween page from last year, 2010. I didn't have a green paper that matched the green in his costume just right, so instead I used two different shades that were close and then added third shade of green with the plaid paper I used to mat my pictures on the right-hand half of the spread and as a linear accent on the left side.

On the left-hand side, I used a strip of purple cardstock above my green printed accent paper and another strip of purple under my pictures. The photos really seemed to run together so I cut thin strips of purple to separate them. I used a tag template to cut journaling tags from black cardstock and finished them with green eyelets. The title is created from mixing two sets of alpha stickers, one from Oriental Trading, one from Michelle Andersons' Pathways collection.

On the right-hand half of the spread, I just added one sticker accent to my three matted photos.

And here's how it all came together:

No comments:

Post a Comment