We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Freedom Rocks, 4th of July 2009








The obvious color scheme for this page was red, white and blue of course! I started with some patriotic background papers and then ripped and layered blue & red paper on the left hand page. I ran a strip of small photos down the blue paper and used rub-on letters to run my title down the red paper. I used picnik.com to tint 3 copies of the same photo red, white and blue and tucked those photos under the edge of the red paper. I ripped and layered more red & blue paper to create my journaling area and embellished it with three star shaped brads. The idea for the right hand page I "scrap-lifted" from a book. I tore the actual background paper and put a picture of each of my kids behind so they are "peeking" out. I folded back the torn edges and secured them down with brads.

No comments:

Post a Comment