We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Scott's First Haircut

I haven't done too many pages that I like with pictures cropped into shapes, but this is one of them. Using a star template from Fiskars, I cropped pictures of Scott, trying to eliminate a lot of the distracting background. I cut bigger and smaller stars from striped paper to use as photo mats and page accents. Everything is mounted on a coordinating background paper with matching stripes. The papers are from a Christmas stack by D.C.W.V. I used silver star brads in the middle of my striped star accents. I added my title with white rub-on letters by Memory Makers and jotted a subtitle by hand with a black marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment