We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Jade's Volleyball 2010

Ang and I scrapped away last Sunday while the guys watched football and I was dying to try out my new alphabet punches that I got for Christmas. I broke them in by punching "volleyball" into some dead space of this black & white photo of Jade in action:). I added more interest to the photo by cutting off the top and bottom and then piecing them back together but leaving a small space between. I placed the pieces on a piece of blue paper. I did the same thing with a smaller photo using yellow for the background of that one. I cut three more photos all to about the same size and matted those on more yellow. My wonderful sister picked up the giant corrugated letters for me on one of her outings. I used "bhs" on the page (our school "initials") and added color to them with a blue crayon. I folded the bottom corner of the page back and placed some volleyball print paper behind and secured the fold back with an eyelet. Lastly I added some volleyball stickers and stamped the year in the bottom corner (the scan cut it off).

No comments:

Post a Comment