We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Ice Fishing







I have lived in Minnesota my whole life and just went ice fishing for the first time last winter. Scrapping material......I think yes! I found these ice fishing themed background papers at my favorite scrapbooking store, Scrapbooks Too in Bloomington, MN. The silver letters I used for the title were purchased at Target. I ran a strip of blue under the title and placed several small pics on the strip, rounding the corners on all of them. I used the same blue to mat the rest of my photos, rounding the corners on all the mats and photos. My journaling area is yet another piece of the same blue paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment