We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I Ride


For Caden's "Learning to Ride a Bike Page" I started with some background paper with gears and tools on it. I ripped and layered more paper with gears on it (but a different pattern) and plain orange paper to make a vertical photo mat. In the blank space left at the top of the mat I used some gear rub-ons. I double matted the picture on the right, rounding the corners of the picture and the 1st mat, but not the 2nd mat. I did my journaling right on the mat around the picture. The title I made using two different types of alpha letters to try and get some odds & ends used up!

No comments:

Post a Comment