We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, December 6, 2010

Light Tour







This is a page out of my "Family Traditions" album all about our yearly holiday light tour. The background paper is........Christmas lights of course:) I think I "borrowed" (she probably won't get it back) the big letter "L" from my sister. I ran a piece of green card stock down it and used some punch out alphas to make the title. I picked my favorite light tour photo from over the years and spiced it up a little using picnik.com. I then double matted it to make it stand out even more. I also placed a train ticket from one of our tours on the page as an embellishment. On the right hand page I ran a border through the middle of the page and then three photo mats diagonally down the page. The middle mat I used a smaller picture on so that I also had room to journal on it. I accented the photo/journaling block with a metal christmas light string brad from Oriental Trading. I scattered some smaller pictures of light displays on the page and labeled each with it's location using cardstock and brads.


No comments:

Post a Comment