We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Caden's Basketball 2010

I got a new Friskars "paw" punch that I will probably way overuse on all my sports pages:) I started with a basketball print background paper and used blue & gold (school colors) layered for the title block. I used a basketball sticker for the title and for the year used paws for the 0's and hand wrote in the 2 and 1. I scattered my pics randomly over the page matting a few on blue or gold paper along with some basketball stickers. Of course I added more paw prints- using both the positive and negative punch outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment