We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Jade's New Room







I used both pictures of the process and the finished room on this page about re-doing my daughter's room. I don't often use titles this big, but on this page I like the big colorful letters. I matted two pics in black and the left hand page was done- an advantage of a big title is a quick page! I tore a strip of gray paper and ran it diagonally down the right hand page, placing three photos on it. I left room to do my journaling right on the gray paper. I had too many pics of different angles of the finished room that I wanted to include and they wouldn't all fit full sized so I made a few tags out of smaller pictures and scattered them on the page. I finished the tags off with some ribbon tied through an eyelet on each one.


No comments:

Post a Comment