We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Island Camping

Here's a camping page I made for Scott of one of our 2010 summer trips. For the background, I layered pieces of a map-print paper over plain brown cardstock. I used a brown and white graph paper print as mats for my photos. My title was made with punch out letters from Colorbok and I layered two different shades of blue.
On the left-hand side of my spread, I folded up one corner of my map-print paper and used the same graph paper print for more photo mats and for a journaling block. I attached a velum camping quote with orange brads and used more orange brads to attach a camping-themed license plate embellishment.
And here's the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment