We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Christmas '07







I placed a blue piece of vellum on the Christmas background paper and framed the vellum out with silver wire that I ran through a paper crimper. It turned out cool but my paper crimper no longer works and I am guessing this is why! I guess they call them PAPER crimpers for a reason! In each corner of the vellum sheet I placed a brad and wound the wire around each brad. I used star number stickers in the corner of the left hand page to add the year. I used some small torn pieces of paper on the right hand page to caption my photos. On one of the photos on the right I captioned right on the photo using a silver marker- it didn't show up in the scan very well. I Silhouetted a photo and placed it on an over sized cardstock mat. I did my journaling on this mat and also placed some holiday word stickers here for accents.


No comments:

Post a Comment