We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bayfield Apple Fest '08







I started this spread with some stripe paper in fall colors. I used black paper for all my matting which I think contrasts the fall colors nicely. I used an over-sized mat for the color shot of the family so that I could also make the title right on the mat. The letters I used for the titles I stole from my sister- one of the joys of scrapping together:) They are punch out card stock letters and I believe she got them at Wal-Mart?? I used another over-sized picture mat to do my journaling on. I attached another title mat on the right hand page with brads and used the same letters. I scattered a few leaf cut outs around the page to complete it.


No comments:

Post a Comment