We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, October 3, 2010

T-Ball

I started this girly t-ball page with two sheets of pink 12x12 paper from a stack by D.C.W.V. For the first half of the spread, I grabbed a diamond print sheet of pink from the same paper stack and cut out one section of the diamonds to run down the side of my page. I layered a piece of solid black cardstock under that to place my pictures on. The title is stamped in black in with letter stamps by Stampin' Up.
On the other half of the spread, I ran a strip of light blue paper with baseball words on it (bought from the singleton racks at my local scrapbooking store) down the center of the page. I adhered a black picture mat on top of the blue paper and placed my main photo at an angle across that mat. I matted two smaller pictures on black mats for the bottom of the page. I printed my journaling on white cardstock and the accents are metal Brad Buddies.

No comments:

Post a Comment