We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, October 18, 2010

Scott's First Halloween

Scott was a cat for his first Halloween and I found creepy little kitty cat stickers in a fall sticker stack by D.C.W.V. that went perfectly with this page. For the background, I used a sheet of plain orange cardstock. I matted my cropped pictures on black and white textured paper. I ran out of it so instead of matting the last photo, I simply made a frame for it out of my scraps...problem solved! My title is both hand-writing and Halloween themed alpha stickers on a piece of lighter orange cardstock. The "Scaredy Cat" sticker is also from the same fall sticker stack.

No comments:

Post a Comment