We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, October 8, 2010

Preschool Graduation

I made a single 12x12 page for Bekah's graduation from preschool. I used a pink piece of cardstock for the background. On it, I placed two pieces of patterned paper in an "L" shape and then rounded just the outer corners of the shape. I punched star shapes from the same two patterns and scattered those around the page. I cropped three of my photos into small squares and placed them along the lower portion of my patterned papers. The larger photo I tucked into the inside corner of my "L" shape. I ran some blue and white ribbon across the page and used more of the same ribbon to tie off my journal tag. I had wanted to make my entire title with the plastic letters spelling "graduation", but I didn't have all that I needed so my sister gave me the idea to have Bekah write "Preschool". I then realized I was still short one "O" but there was a flower shape in the set that worked out just fine as a substitute. I also had Bekah write her name on the bottom of the page and then I added the year with the same black crayon.

No comments:

Post a Comment