We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Halloween 2009 - Scott

...AND as long as we're talkin' Halloween, let's throw one of Scott's pages out there.

Here's the page I created for him after Halloween 2009.
I used matched the black and neon green of his skeleton outfit when picking my background papers. The lime green color came in a multi-stack from Oriental Trading and, let me tell you, I haven't found many other good places to use lime green so I was happy to use up a few sheets of it!
My scanner cuts of just a bit of the pages so you can't see completely, but I left about a one-inch border on all sides of the green background paper on the left-hand side of the spread when I affixed a smaller black square of paper.I the same thing on the right-hand half except I flip-flopped black for green and green for black.
I trimmed each of my photos and then matted them on the opposite color of the background they would be placed on. The stickers I used are from a fall sticker stack by D.C.W.V. and I matted those on green or black paper as well. The stickers that spell Scott's name are from Oriental Trading Company. I hand-wrote my title and journaling on black cardstock with a silver gel pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment