We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Three!

Remember when I told you that I didn't like to redo pages? Well, this is one of the few that I did redo. Funny that the other one I told you about was also a Bekah Birthday page. What is it about those birthdays I wonder?

Bekah's third birthday was a Scooby-Doo themed one. I chose some bright and busy patterned paper in stripe and bubble patterns. I separated the different patterns with strips of ripped solid green paper. I matted the Scooby stickers on green and orange cardstock and added a large cardstock number 3 which serves as my title. To make the number, I printed out a large 3 on the computer and traced it onto cardstock to cut out.
On the left-hand side of the spread I added three photos which I had cropped into circles. I did my journaling on my solid green paper strips.
On the right-hand side of the spread I matted three uncropped photos on orange cardstock. A little bit of my journaling flows over to this side and I added the date and a few more stickers to finish it off.

And here's the completed two-page spread:

No comments:

Post a Comment