We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Scott's First Vikings Game

This is one of the simplest pages ever but I think the result looks great. I'm a big fan of a black background because pretty much any picture looks great on black. I started with two sheets of 12x12 black cardstock for this two-page spread. I tore narrow strips of purple and gold cardstock and used them to decorate the border of my black background. I rounded the corners of all my photos and placed four of them helter-skelter on the left-hand side of the spread, letting them spill over the torn-paper borders.
On the right-hand half of the spread I used my last two photos, centering them on the page. I used clear epoxy alpha stickers that I found at the 99cent store for my title and my date is made with alpha sticker from a D.C.W.V. fall sticker stack. I found the puffy football sticker at Michael's but I can't remember which brand it is.

And here's a full view of the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment