We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Pirates Life For Me







My son Gavin was on a big pirate kick for quite awhile. I started this page with some pirate themed background paper. I made the "yo ho, yo ho" letters from shrink paper. First I cut the letters out of the shrink paper using a Friskars cutter and templates and I them shrunk them using the oven and the package directions. The coin embellishments on the right hand page are photo copies of some play coins my son had. I copied them onto photo paper and then cut them out. I silhouetted some photos of Gavin dressed up in his pirate wear and placed them under the torn edges of the paper. Some cardstock pirate stickers finish the page off.


No comments:

Post a Comment