We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

More Bayfield

If you didn't see enough Bayfield Apple Festival pages here and here, I'll put another one up for you! In 2009, we made the annual trek again and this time I brought both my kids along. I did a two-page spread for Bekah's album, using a sheet of brown paper with natural fibers for one half and a sheet of black for the other half.
I spiced up the brown paper with torn strips of an orangy texture-print paper from a stack of hunting papers by Karen Foster Design. I scattered my photos along the torn paper strips. The flower accents are cardstock stickers from a fall sticker stack by D.C.W.V. The Alphabet overlays that make up "Bayfield" and "Amnicon" are by Michelle Anderson's Pathways and I hand wrote the rest of the title and some captions.
I used more carstock sticker flowers and also some alpha stickers from the same fall sticker stack on the right-hand half of the spread. I matted my four photos on a light olive cardstock and did some embellishing on the mats. On two of them, I added eyelets with twine through them and on the third I added a haystack sticker from Jolee's. The pumpkin sticker is also from Jolee's and I added my hand-written journaling at the bottom.

Ta-da!



No comments:

Post a Comment