We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Bash Brothers

The "Bash Brothers" are characters from the "Mighty Ducks" movies, and my boys love to pretend to be them. They tie on bandanas and grab some hockey sticks and start bashing! I made a page like this for each of their albums. I used camo paper for my background and some "cardboard" and black paper to mat my pics on. I tore the paper before layering it. I added some strips of paper for journaling between the pictures. The title I made using Friskars letter templates and instead of cutting letters out I just traced them right on the paper. I did this because I haven't been able to get my cutter to work lately. This way I can still use the templates for something. Although I like the few black letters that are in the title I didn't plan the page that way. I was gabbing with my sister while scrapping and messed up, putting the wrong letter after the B. I remedied this by making a few black mats for the letters so there wouldn't be just one.

No comments:

Post a Comment