We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, July 4, 2010

So Long Marble






I made this page about the town we lived in for around 8 years before moving back to my home town about an hour away. I took some photos the last couple of days we lived there of our family enjoying the bike trail that we used all the time and the kids playing on the playground that was a few blocks from our house. I made the first part of the title by cutting out two different sets of letters in contrasting colors using a Friskars shape cutter and templates. I cut the rest of the title out of a green piece of paper and tore the edges. I used another piece of green paper with the edges torn for a picture mat on the right-hand page. In my journaling block- which is yet more green paper with torn edges- I made a list of things we would miss about living in Marble. I used rub-on letters for my journaling title and hand wrote the rest of the journaling.



No comments:

Post a Comment