We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Amnicon Falls






I don't scrap just scenery pictures very often, but I probably should because we have lots! This page is about a beautiful park in northern WI that we always stop at on our way to the Apple Festival in Bayfield. I picked some woodsy plaid green paper for the background and a brown in the same pattern to mat pictures on. I rounded the corners on both the pictures and the mats. The title I made by running a "tree" cardstock sticker down the page and placing cut-out letters on it. I used a nature quote printed on vellum and attached it to the page with brads. I added a small journaling area and a few branch and leaf stickers to finish the page off.



No comments:

Post a Comment