We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, June 21, 2010

Have Baby, Will Camp

We love our camping so when Baby Scott came along in June of 2006, we weren't about to let that stop us from spending some time in the great outdoors! This page is all about Scott's very first camping trip.

I started with an 8x10 sheet of camping-themed pape that I loved. Since my albums are all 12x12, I mounted the smaller sheet on a plain brown 12x12 sheet, putting it down in one corner to leave room for more pictures without covering up the cute print. I trimmed the three pictures I was using for this side of the spread and then matted them all on green cardstock, leaving plenty of room for my log letter sticker "RELAX"s. I added some camping-themed foam stickers to the page and wrote on them for my title and just a small bit of journaling. On the other half of the spread I mounted solid blue cardstock on the top portion of the same brown background and placed my water pictures on that. I added one last picture mounted on the green cardstock and added my captions with more log letter stickers.





No comments:

Post a Comment