We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Sucker Fishing

We've gone sucker spearing for the past few Mother's Day weekends but since it was so warm here in April, they are probably done running and we'll have to think of something else to do!

My background paper and patterned paper strips are from a coordinated set by Colorbok. I'm sure you'll start to recognize these papers because I used them for a ton of pages. I matted my pictures on white cardstock. The title is made from punch out letters, also by Colorbok, and also probably recognized because I used on one million other pages. I layered them, alternating colors. The brown, round stickers with the dates are from a dollar store.





No comments:

Post a Comment