We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Scott Is...

I'll admit, I totally stole this page idea from a scrapbooking idea book. That's what you're supposed to do, right? I chose to do my layout in black and white and, while it's very, very simple, I think the look is rather striking.

I started with a black background that is actually fabric. You can't see in the scanned image, but it's a tuxedo-like look and feel. I cropped my pictures of Scott into squares and then cut two same-size squares to mat each of the pictures on. I rounded all corners. The title letters are from Colorbok and I hand-wrote the caption for each picture.




1 comment:

  1. That's really cool! I love the idea of capturing all those little baby emotions and the B/W is so striking.

    ReplyDelete