We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Mother's Day Cruise









Just in time for Mother's Day! We usually do something for Mother's Day instead of me getting gifts and last year I chose a Vista Cruise on Lake Superior. I picked blue sky with clouds for the background paper for this page. I used some blue paper on the bottom of the page, and cut it into wave shapes. I placed two pics that we took from a distance of the boat (not while we were on it!) and made a "trail" between them so that it looks like it is sailing away. For the title I mixed punch out letters and sticker letters. For the "Vista Fleet" I used some letter tiles. I used the same type of tiles to put the date on the right hand page using brads to separate month/day/year. I put my kids initials on their pictures with the same alpha stickers that I used in the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment