We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Cities Fun Weekend 2008






The Vikings and Fair background papers that I used in this spread I purchased at one of my favorite scrapbook stores- "Scrapbooks Too" in Bloomington MN. Living in the north woods of MN we don't get down to the cities too often, but whenever we do "Scrapbooks Too" is a must stop! (For me anyway, not so much my husband & kids- I usually leave them at the hotel pool! :) I printed out a picture of the inside of the Metrodome in an 8x10 size and matted it in purple and gold (of course!). I double matted my photos, again in purple and gold, and added a ticket from the game to the page. This is a great way to "journal" who played and the date/time of the game. The title I did in simple alpha stickers running down the picture mat. On the right hand "Fair" page, I matted two photos on the same gold paper and made a small title with more alpha stickers. For the journaling on this page I typed a list of all the different foods we tried at the State Fair and matted that on purple paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment