We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Volleyball 09

I love scrapping my kids' sports pages because there are so many cool products out there to use. I used two different volleyball print papers for this page- tearing one to add contrast. I matted the pictures on blue & gold- our school colors- and added some volleyball stickers. The letters that I used of course didn't have 4 L's in the pack so I improvised and used two exclamation marks as L's. I find it happens a lot that there are not enough letters in a pack to spell what I want. Instead of buying multiple packs just for a few letters get creative! Mixing a few different types of letters for a title is always a good way to use up some odds & ends. I have also cut letters to make them into different letters- make E's into F's, T's or L's into I's etc. Anything goes:)

No comments:

Post a Comment