We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, April 9, 2010

North Shore Lake Superior







Our family spends a lot of time on the North Shore of Lake Superior. Whether we are camping or just on a day trip, it is one of our favorite places. It is not often that I just scrap scenery pictures but we have so many from there that I wanted to make a page of some of my favorites. I started with some "woodsy" background paper and also some scraps of rock print paper. On one of the scraps of rock paper I placed a die cut of Split Rock Lighthouse that I picked up in a scrapbook store in Duluth. The titles on each page were printed out from my computer. To tie together all the lighthouse photos on the left hand page, I placed eyelets in the corners and ran cording through them. In the journaling area (which I cut out of one of the photos using my Friskars shape cutter and templates) I listed the location of each photo. The section of the photo that I cut out is one of the pictures on the left hand page. I also used a map of Lake Superior as an accent on this page

No comments:

Post a Comment