We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, April 2, 2010

Bloom

I modeled this layout after one I saw in a scrapbooking idea book. I free-hand cut the letters for the main word of the title from thin, handmade light green papers and then outlined them with a black pen to make them stand out more. I cut the three tags from green cardstock and then cropped a 5x7 picture of my son sitting in the grass looking at our garden so that 1/3 of it fit on each tag. I hand-wrote the rest of the words for the title on the tags and finished them with blue and green fibers.
On the other half of the spread, I used more of the thin handmade papers as photo mats and another tag with fibers for my journaling block.

No comments:

Post a Comment