We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

4th of July 05







This one goes way back- probably one of the first pages that I scrapped:) With three kids getting a nice photo of them all together is just about impossible! That's why I love taking pictures of them from the back- they can make all the weird faces they want and it won't matter:) I printed out a big copy of the picture of them looking out at the lake and cut it into strips and attached to the page leaving spaces between the strips. I ran a ribbon across the top of the picture and added a tag for journaling. On the right hand page I framed out a corner and placed a couple of photos in it and matted the others on red, white & blue paper. I used decorative edge scissors on some of the photos and mats. For my titles I used simple letter stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment