We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jade's Birthdays 2-10










This is another of my "catch-up pages"- since I didn't start scrapping until my kids were older, I am going back and scrapping some of the highlights. I did a separate page for Jade's first birthday but didn't really want to scrap 9 more pages of birthdays 2-10 so I did it all on one two page spread. The paper I used in this spread came from a DCWV paper stack. I used some coordinating paper from the same stack and ripped some strips to run across each page. I then ran the photos up one page and down the next following the paper strips. I used a silver pen to write how many years old she was in each pic and silver alpha stickers to make the title "Happy Birthday 2 Jade". The only other things I used on the page were a few star shaped brads and a few present shaped card-stock stickers. A very simple layout that covers many years:)


No comments:

Post a Comment