We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gavin's New Do






This is what happens when I leave my kids with my sister for the weekend! But I have to say it looks good and it was something new to scrap:) This "punk boy" paper pack came from Oriental Trading. I ripped and layered black and gray paper to make my title space and spelled out the title with alpha stickers that came with the pack. I matted before and after pictures side by side on gray paper and to finish the left side of the spread I cut Gavin out of a few pictures sporting his new look. On the right hand page I printed the same picture out 4 times but each tinted a different color. I have been using a website called picnik.com lately to alter my photos and have had lots of fun playing around with it. I matted the pictures on black paper and placed a metallic silver brad in each corner. I spelled mohawk down the right hand side and finished the page off by adding some "punk" accents above the pics and a journaling block below.



2 comments:

  1. LOL! I got all excited when I saw I had a comment, but it was just you:)

    ReplyDelete