We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cousins Fun Weekend

When my sister and her husband go away for their anniversary, we always have a Cousins Fun Weekend with their kids at our house. This page chronicles our 2007 event.

I used blue and orange 12x12 cardstock for the background.
On the left-hand side of the spread, I enhanced the background with a sheet of 8.5x11 white paper that I cut a border on one side of. I added little sunbursts made with a punch as accents. The title was created with alpha stickers and the final embellishment on the page is square orange eyelets with orange sheer ribbon laced through them.
On the right-hand half of the spread, I added more sunbursts and also punched the shapes into the edges of my journaling block. I used the same alpha stickers for the date on this page and followed through with tying the blue and orange pages together by lacing blue ribbon through blue eyelets on this half of the page.

No comments:

Post a Comment