We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Caden Jaymes






I created this page because I had several pictures of my youngest son that I loved, but they were just random photos that didn't fit into a holiday/theme page. For the title "Caden Jaymes" I used cork alpha stickers layered over red card stock, layered over green paper. I tore the edges for contrast and ran the green paper through a paper crimper. I finished off the title by attaching photos that I cut into circle shapes using a Friskars shape cutter and templates. I cut out a slightly larger circle in blue cardstock to mat the photos on. I used a small star punch to add detail to the mat stack paper I used to mat another photo and a sticker. Behind the punched out stars I taped small squares of the green paper. I used those blue punched out stars on the right hand page on my picture title. The set of three water photos I framed out by ripping paper and making a border.

No comments:

Post a Comment