We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

A Winter Day on the North Shore








This is a page that I did quite awhile ago and sorry but I couldn't tell you where the supplies came from or what brand they are:( This page is of a winter day that we spent on the North Shore of Lake Superior. I used woodsy paper and brown cardstock. I guess I can tell you that the rock style cardstock letter stickers came from my local 99 cent store as much as that probably helps you! Here is a lesson for you though- don't drink and scrap! (or at least keep your drinks well away from your work:) My sister and I were scrapping together and enjoying some beverages when I was working on this page and yup you guessed it- the page got spilled on. You can't really tell in the scan, but there is the pink stain of a girly drink if you know where to look for it! Now whenever I look at this page it reminds me of two fun days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment