We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

At The Playground







The paper I used in this spread about my kids' favorite playground is VERY textured and while I like the way it looks it was a little hard to work with. It took lots of adhesive to get things to stick to it. I used solid green for the background and ripped various sized mats & strips for behind pictures out of brown. I made the "playground" title out of metal letters that had holes for brads at the top. I used these holes to string the letters on a piece of cording. I ran the cording through some eyelets in the corners of the page and taped the ends to the back of the page. The "RP" initials (for Riverplace) I cut out of the brown paper using a Friskars shape cutter and letter templates.


No comments:

Post a Comment