We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Bekah Longstockings

I had a ton of fun doing this page showcasing pictures of Bekah in her pretty braids. The patterned background paper came from a paper stack by D.C.W.V. that was Christmas themed. Let me tell you, you'll find TONS of paper in those big stacks that can be used for many types of pages! I like to pick them up at Jo-Ann's when I have a 40% off coupon.

I did the word "BRAIDS" with metal letters attached with colorful brads. I raided Steph's scrapbooking stash for the cute little buttons...ah, the joys of scrapbooking together! Then I used actual hair accessories, baretts and pony holders looped together, for more embellishments on the page. The "Bekah Longstockings" title along the bottom was done with colorful epoxy alphabet stickers and I hand-wrote the date in the bottom left corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment