We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jade Builds-A-Bear







This page is all about my daughter's trip to Build-A-Bear for her 8th birthday. I had seen the lacing idea in a book and wanted to try it on something (scrap-lift!). I tore a piece of plain green paper and used it for the guide for the lacing. I randomly spaced eyelets on each side and then laced some cording through the eyelets. The picture on the left hand page is under a piece of vellum attached with a brad in each corner. The title on that page I did with some stencils and gel pens. For the title on the right hand page I used paper layered over mesh layered over paper. The mesh is attached with star shaped brads in each corner and I used bubble letter stickers for the words. On the circle tags I listed some things about the day and on one tag had my daughter write what her favorite part of the day was.

No comments:

Post a Comment