We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Hoops


We do love our basketball in our small northern Minnesota town! I made this page for my daughter Jade who was playing her first year of elementary school basketball. Our school colors are blue and gold so the colors were easy to pick:) I used a tearing technique to create more contrast between the two colors. I accented with basketball print paper along one side- also torn for contrast. I used that same print paper to mat one of my photos. The "Hoops" title I cut out of basketball textured paper with a Friskars shape cutter and letter templates. I finished the page off with some decorative basketball stickers.

No comments:

Post a Comment