We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Monday, October 19, 2009

Beauty Style

Bekah loves to dress up and be beautiful and her cousin Jade loves to be the stylist. One day last December they put on a fashion show and I knew right away I had to scrap the pictures from it.

It's not very often that I have the patience to cut out pictures, but I needed to fit lots of them on this page and it worked out well. I used papers from a coordinated set and cardboard letters I found at the dollar store. I added some hand-written titles pointing out Bekah the model and Jade the stylist as well as some fashion terms which I think ended up resembling the look of a fashion designers sketch book, though I wasn't clever enough to plan that in advance. My journaling is also handwritten at the bottom of the left-hand page but it's in silver and is a bit hard to read here.




No comments:

Post a Comment