We are Steph and Angie - sisters who love to scrapbook. We don't know design, we aren't color experts and we usually only get to scrapbook a few times a year. But, we love our families and scrapbooking our memories with them so here we are!

We'll try not to bog you down with long supply lists and explanations (half the time we can't remember what we used or it's such old stuff that you'd never find it anywhere anyway!)

Please feel free to "scrap-lift" any of our ideas that strike your fancy, and if you are a scrapbooker with your own blog, please link back to us!

Click on any photo for a larger view.

Friday, September 25, 2009

I Love Snowmen

Are we ready to think about winter yet?

The top picture had a lot of "dead" space but I didn't want to simply crop it off so instead I cut each of the sides into two strips, matted just the main center portion of the picture and affixed the strips of picture leaving small spaces between to mimick the striped pattern of the accent paper I chose for each side of the page. The snowflakes are beaded, glittery stickers I purchased at my local scrapbooking supply store. The "I -heart- Snowmen" sticker is a vinyl sticker from the dollar store and the tag-maker style word stickers came in a set with the two patterned papers.
On the other half of the spread, I used a busier patterned paper for the background and matted two pictures of my daughter on the same solid pink cardstock as I used for the background on the first page. I matted my journaling block and also punched and embossed the corners of it with a Corner Adorner from Fiskars.

No comments:

Post a Comment